Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic clinical team at Lutheran Medical Center, it is a beautiful 409 Licensed Beds Hospital located in Wheat Ridge CO.
Position will report to General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- In addition to direct oversight of 9 inpatient Dietitians, this Clinical Nutrition Manager will also act as a Patient Ambassador for the Guest Services departments
- Be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores for multiple departments, within Guest Services
- Conduct staff and patient rounds, evaluates patient feedback, and initiates best practices to help drive employee and patient satisfaction
- Be a leader that can develop and motivate a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution
- Possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to establish and execute operating standards, implements quality improvements, and manages policies.
- Has the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization
- Will be involved with training, participation in hospital committees and change management. Serve as a subject matter expert for clinical nutrition programs and standards of practice.
- Strong knowledge of State and Joint Commission standards along with experience in improving patient satisfaction (HCAHPS)
- Be a Registered Dietitian and prior clinical nutrition management a plus
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).