We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
Sodexo Corporate Services is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist for an account in Atlanta, Georgia.The client is a leading company in the airline industry in the Atlanta area. This Marketing role will support the Global Headquarters account as well as several other clients in the Atlanta area. This site includes multiple cafes, branded coffee shops, catering, and retail operations. The Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for working in conjunction with retail operators to deploy a program that provides a high level customer experience with consistency across enterprise locations. This position will report a District Manager and have no direct reports. This person will oversee a portfolio of roughly $9.5M in annual managed volume. We are looking for candidates with field experience, multi-unit experience, and a client centric individual.
This position includes, but is not limited to:
- Creation and implementation of a cohesive marketing plan, in-unit promotions and retail merchandising across a portfolio of accounts located in 3 states
- Developing style guides for digital and print communications
- Desktop publishing of digital slides and signage
- Enhancement of on-line presence
- Coordination with in unit teams to ensure offerings are properly executed
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong marketing background
- Strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong computer skills are required, with a preference for experience with POS and online ordering systems and digital media platforms.
- Best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience
- Client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in “quality of life solutions” around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself click here.
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site