This position is responsible for selling brokerage and other transition services relative to the transfer of dental practice assets, mergers, partnerships and other transition related services, including dental practice and related practice sale financing. Key performance elements include: obtain practice listings, sell valuation services, and facilitate successful brokerage outcomes with all parties in the transaction.
- Performs selling function to prospective sellers and customers while delivering a unique and superior client and customer experience with regards to selling, purchasing and financing dental practices while achieving high gross margins.
- Achieves annual valuation, brokerage and other HS PPT services goals as established with HS PPT Leadership/direct supervisor.
- Communicates and executes HS PPT policy and practice. Complies with terms and conditions of transition and related services. This includes responsibility for collection of required documents, customer signatures. Also responsible to assist with transfer of funding to appropriate parties.
- Develops relationships with Henry Schein Dental TSMs.
- Must only offer buyers HS PPT preferred lender services on every transaction. No other financing source will be introduced without prior written approval from HS PPT management.
- Coordinates closings and attends only when feasible and travel is approved in advance by supervisor. Contacts client and customer on day of closing to address transition issues, communicate closing progress and funding status. Insures all follow-up contact is done on a timely basis.
- Seek out, attend and present at study clubs, HSD sales meeting and other dental transition related meetings.
- Train Henry Schein TSMs on HS PPT services and products.
- Utilizes HS PPT database and/or C.R.M. system as directed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Strong judgment and evaluation, ability to comply with established process and procedures required to perform tasks. Know and apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a dental practice transition. Resolve a wide range of issues and assignments in accordance with procedures and guidelines established by the company.
Receive minimal instruction on day-to-day work and minimal instruction on new projects or assignments. May act as a resource to provide formal guidance for TSMs with less experience.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Prior sales-related experience preferred.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
Good negotiating skills
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- State specific real estate licensing strongly encouraged
- Condition of employment is maintaining state specific real estate and/or broker licenses in good standing where required by law
- Sales knowledge, dental transition, practice financing experience or real estate sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically no less than 50%. Home office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Field: Accounting/Finance