Nurse Family Partnership
Nurse Home Visitor
We are seeking a nurse to join our
Nurse Family Partnership team.
Responsibilities include case management and care coordination through home visitation for low-income, first time pregnant women and their families from
early pregnancy up to the child's second birthday.
This is a 30-40 hour/week regular position.
This position requires travel
within Grand County as well as
some travel to Summit County.
Please see program website:
• BSN required
• Current RN license (in good standing) required in the
state of Colorado or an active RN license with a
• Current CPR required
• Two years recent experience in maternal/child
health, public health, home visiting or
mental/behavioral nursing preferred.
• Home visiting experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Valid driver's license and insured automobile
• Fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Please submit a Summit County job
application online at
For more information call (970) 668-9711
Equal Opportunity Employer