Sodexo Corporate Services North America is seeking experienced Chef Manager for Woodward at Drake in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The Chef Manager will have total culinary responsibilities including the overall menu development and execution, food cost management, training of culinary staff and overseeing the food safety program with a focus on excellent customer experience. Our ideal candidate will be innovative, keeping services fresh and updated based on current trends.
The position is a highly functioning role where the client places a high value on customer and employee satisfaction and engagement. Reporting to the General Manager, the Chef Manager will have oversight of 4 employees. Position is responsible for directing all contract management service operations and client relations.
- Have financial responsibility of accounts
- Build and maintain successful relationships with client
- Have oversight of daily operations
- Deliver high-quality food service
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- Provide Innovation in all aspects of the program
- Ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments
- Grow the catering department
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations
Responsible for the day to day execution of the menus & culinary deliverables. May be responsible for smaller units within a multi-location.
- Executes the culinary function.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Handles administrative functions.