Crossville Studios Now Hiring:
Must be 21 years of age with computer experience & forklift certified. $17-19/hr'
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-300-8206 for more information.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Warehouse Associates is responsible for performing a range of varies warehouse duties including, but not limited to, shipping and receiving, order selecting, lifting and moving supplies, working on a forklift and other warehouse equipment. In this position you will be supporting the warehouse and customer service department. You will regularly operate a forklift, receive material into the warehouse and ship material. This position will also require regular moving and handling of tile and stone. The person in this position will be responsible for ensuring all customers who come in contact with Crossville Studios receive excellent customer service, while adhering to company policies and procedures.
• Be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
• Being comfortable working on a computer is required.
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Process, package and ship orders accurately and on a timely manner.
• Organize stocks and maintain inventory and supply.
• Must be able to accurately examine incoming and outgoing shipments to vendors, customers, and etc.
• Receiving and unloading products.
• Restocking shelves by forklift, man lift, or by hand. Stocking pallets. Use ladders while carrying materials to restock shelves.
• Maintaining a clean work environment.
• Assisting with Inventory Control, as needed.
• Check, verify, and fill customer invoices in the system.
• Have an energetic, outgoing, and friendly manner.
• Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
• Be willing to learn new tasks and responsibilities and must be able to adapt to change.
• Take initiative, and work well with minimal supervision.
• Ensure all customers receive excellent customer service.
• Ability to solve customer problems with shipments and orders.
• Process customer orders accurately.
• Update order status for customers.
• Maintain the open order, PO's, quote reports.
• Schedule delivery and reminder calls.
• Call customers to communicate order status and ETA's quickly.
• Complete projects or assignments as delegated by the manager or supervisor.
• Back up for other positions within the customer service department when needed.
• Keeps products organized and inventory rotated as necessary.
• Processes paperwork necessary for transferring inventory to maintain proper inventory documentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
• Communicate effectively with the warehouse department regarding order status in staged areas
• Computer Skills.
• Maintaining positive communication skills at all times.
• Distribution environment experience preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THIS JOB:
• You will be expected to stand for long periods of time.
• You will be expected to lift up to 50-75 pounds.
• Bending, crouching, pushing and pulling will be required.
• Working in extreme weather conditions (hot and cold).
• Working outside for certain period of time.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be forklift certified.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal skills in dealing with employees.
• Must be able to work overtime as necessary.
• Must pass mandatory pre-employment drug test, physical, and criminal background check.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
• 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM with one-hour lunch break. Overtime maybe necessary as required.
• No travel required
The employment practices of Crossville will be administered without regard to race, color, citizenship status, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local fair employment laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of every Crossville director, officer, and employee to give this policy full support by leadership and personal example. In addition, it is the duty of every Crossville director, officer, and employee to create a work environment that is conducive to this policy.