Do you have a real passion for food and strong leadership skills?
Sodexo Corporate Services has a great opportunity for a creative and passionate Chef Manager one of our corporate dining accounts in Savannah, Georgia. The current food landscape consists of 6 cafes, 5 micro-markets and catering operations.
The Chef Manager will assist the Sr. Executive Chef by overseeing 2 cafes and 3 micro-markets with a MV of 2.5 million. Duties include but not limited to:
- Menu planning
- Hands on in the kitchen approximately 85% of the time
- maintaining food and labor cost with the Executive Chef
- Leading and training a team of hourly employees
- Help drive the culinary vision
- Food quality assurance
- Safety and sanitation
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule, Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for? Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!
Responsible for the day to day execution of the menus & culinary deliverables. May be responsible for smaller units within a multi-location.
- Executes the culinary function.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Handles administrative functions.