Sodexo is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support _our healthcare operations team at Vidant Medical Center, located in Greenville, NC.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will complete clerical tasks assigned by our VP of Operations in accordance with Sodexo policies and procedures. This position will act as 'the face' of the department, having direct contact with the client, employees, and all internal and external customers/patients.
- Supporting the Vice President of Operations, two Executive Directors, and one Unit Controller with weekly meeting preparation including agenda’s, reports, and communication summaries;
- Manage email and assist with correspondence;
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary data for weekly reports;
- Assist in onboarding vendors;
- Management of office supplies and other duties as assigned;
- Coordinate with Building Managers and Executive Directors to ensure weekly procedures and reports are completed;
- Managing office and office supplies:
- Other projects as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Executive support;
- Proficient with Google Suite (calendar, sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office (word, excel, outlook);
- Experienced and proficient with tracking data and compiling into reports;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Proactive, quick learner, willing to take ownership of assignments and see through to successful completion;
- Willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
Provides advanced secretarial and administrative support to a top Executive. Work is generally varied and administrative or project oriented. Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures, and personnel. Often responsible for interpreting internal policies and procedures. Work typically involves handling confidential and sensitive matters. Within established guidelines, makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work.