Agent is required to make, change and cancel reservations as outlined below under responsibilities for a corporate independently run onsite office.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Reservations, domestic and International (car, hotel, air - online and GDS - Rail)
- Building and updating profiles in Concur
- Queue maintenance
- Basic knowledge of agency accounting
- Direct billing vendors as required
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment.
5 Years Corporate agency experience
SABRE, Microsoft applications including Word and Excel. Knowledge of online registration tools a plus
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
Job Field: Administrative