At Lytle Electric, our employees are our greatest asset!
Lytle Electric started with the idea that electrical contractors need to be honest, reliable, dependable, and knowledgeable experts in their field. We assist homeowners, business owners, and other contractors in their residential, commercial projects through new home builds, remodels, commercial tenant finishes, low voltage wiring, and service and repairs. We want to build the next generation of electricians by building trust in the community and providing honest customer service.
The responsibility of the Journeyman Electrician is to install all lighting, power, layout, mechanical equipment, one line and can install and maintain several types of electrical systems from Commercial to existing Residential. The Journeyman Electrician will be compliant with all city and state electrical codes and will follow and maintain our Safety Policy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Able to train and guide Apprentice Electricians.
* All safety precautions are being taken.
* Must wear shirts with sleeves, ankle-high, hard sided steel toe or composite toe work boots and all required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Must give appropriate attention to quality of work. Ensuring that all work is done to the highest-level workmanship.
* Must follow and the corporate safety policies and procedures.
* Colorado Licensed Residential Wireman (RW) (required)
* Colorado Journeyman License (preferred)
* Valid Driver's License w/ good standing (required)
* Able to read blueprints/drawings
* Must have own hand tools (required)
* Computer Skills: Word Processing, Data Entry, Cybersecurity Conscience
* Professional Skills: Customer Service, Conflict Resolution Skills, Sales Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Interpersonal Skills
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Send resumes to email@example.com