Titan Link in partnership with community agencies of Guilford County works to improve the financial self-sufficiency, academic program completion and ultimately quality of life for Guilford Technical Community College students. This is accomplished by providing a supportive and resource-rich environment where individuals can obtain academic supports, employment and career advancement opportunities, income supports, and high quality financial coaching. Using an integrated approach, Titan Link leads students in reaching comprehensive benchmarks of social, physical and economic well-being.
The Titan Link Campus Facilitator will assist in screening incoming students for referrals, coordinating internal and external resources, and maintaining marketing materials and community agency information and contacts. In addition, the Campus Facilitator will help maintain accurate records that track student participation and outcomes, to include administration of surveys to evaluate Titan Link services.
- Assist in coordination of data collection and documentation for all Titan Link services and participants.
- Organize and prioritize daily calendar of events and appointments.
- Assist in screening incoming students.
- Coordinate with other college departments to ensure seamless access to services for students.
- Provide career and employment coaching in coordination with internal and external resources, as specified by the Program Coordinator of Titan Link.
- Maintain community resource information and contacts.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of the accuracy and appropriateness of student data, outcomes, and goals and report inconsistencies and discrepancies to the Program Coordinator of Titan Link.
- Assist in preparing required grant reports.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of marketing resources on library shelves.
- Procure the supplies needed for the orderly execution of the program.
- Maintain the designated Titan Link and workshop spaces in compliance with college standards.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution
Financial Literacy Certification
2 years professional experience providing support services to post-secondary students.
Experience with data collection and analysis.
Experience with computer programs including the Microsoft Office suite.
Experience with student information systems.
Experience with retention/student success software (e.g. Student Success Plan, Starfish, etc.).
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Department/Job Specific Requirements
Strong computer/technology skills.
Excellent customer service and organizational skills
Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work well with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Dependability, creativity, and a strong work ethic.
Ability to work evening or weekend shifts.
Ability to work at different campus sites as needed.
The following (compliance) training is required and must be completed within the first 30 days of hire with annual refresher training thereafter:
Safety/Shooter on Campus
Personal Information Protection Training (PIP)
Anti-Discrimination/Harassment & Title IX
Other training may be required as determined applicable.
Physical Activity: Primarily sitting
Environmental Hazard(s): <15%