Colorado Mountain Medical is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to join our multi-specialty practice! The Executive Assistant will support the Chief Executive Officer and provide support to other members of the Senior Leadership Team as well as any other project/ administrative staff as assigned.
This position is year-round with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and PTO. It will be based in our clinic in Avon.
Apply online at https://cmmhealth.efficientapply.com/jobs/373859.html
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide confidential administrative support to the CEO, Senior Leadership Team, and appropriate project/ administrative staff.
• Record minutes for weekly Leadership meetings, monthly Provider meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
• Oversee or assist as assigned the functioning and maintenance of office equipment, and inventory control of supplies and materials.
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality on executive-level communication and exhibit strong judgment handling sensitive information.
• Maintain the CEO's daily appointment calendar. Make travel and lodging arrangements as requested.
• Create and type correspondence, action items, reports, memorandums, special projects, and related materials as requested.
• Assist with planning and coordination of events as needed.
• Compose letters and memorandums from dictation, verbal direction or from knowledge of Colorado Mountain Medical's policy and procedures.
• Receive, handle, and transfer phone calls and messages promptly and courteously. Provide routine information to callers in accordance with requests and Colorado Mountain Medical's policy and procedures.
• Be flexible to changing priorities and demonstrate the ability to work under strict deadlines.
• Must be HIPAA compliant.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 3+ Years previous administrative experience to an executive-level position.
• Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Computer Software systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Fluent English Language skills.