WE'RE LOOKING FOR Customer Service Representative - Bilingual (Spanish)
Employment type Regular / Permanent
Hackensack, NEW JERSEY
Reference Number req13815
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ in North America operates across all 50 states and Canada with 6,700 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. The company provides drinking water, wastewater and waste collection service to 6.4 million people on a daily basis; treats over 600 million gallons of water and over 450 million gallons of wastewater each day; delivers water treatment and advanced network solutions to 16,000 industrial and municipal sites; processes 55,000 tons of waste for recycling; and rehabilitates and maintains water assets for more than 4,000 municipal and industrial customers. The company is a subsidiary of Paris-based SUEZ.
Who are we looking for?
- Operates company systems, devices and software applications
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to independently follow through on tasks and projects.
- Must pass entry level test
What will you be doing?
- Performs assigned tasks within established procedures in various phases of the customer service operations. As assigned, duties may include:
- Required to utilize Video Display Terminals in the daily processing of customer inquiries.
- Responds to customer inquiries; completes calls or relays information as necessary pertaining to customer billings and other problems.
- Prepares necessary source documents to effect change to customer accounts and amending or adjusting consumption and revenue.
- Opens, separates, and distributes incoming departmental mail, including processing of customer payments.
- Records and processes meter readings supplied by customers.
- Performs receptionist duties, including operation of switchboard.
- Reviews bills and maintains record of all toll calls (including permissible personal calls passing through board).
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.