Koppers Railroad Products and Services 2nd Shift Supervisor Needed
Why Work Here?
Koppers is a safety and people first organization that continues to grow, and this position would give you an opportunity to be a part of it all. As the 2nd Shift Supervisor, you will have the chance to be involved in most aspects of production and be counted on to lead the facility once the plant manager leaves for the day.
- Oversee day-to-day production activities with primary emphasis on SHE compliance and production performance.
- Promote and support Koppers goal of Zero Harm and Zero Waste.
- Ensure plant-wide compliance with Life Saving Rules.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required; BS in Wood Science or Business preferred.
- Relevant supervisory job experience in the manufacturing industry; managerial experience in the timber industry preferred.
- Safety, health, and environmental awareness
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Prior union experience is preferred
Koppers Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, genetic information, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or any other category or characteristic protected by federal law or by any applicable state or local law.