Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Turn on the news on any night of the week and youre likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. Its dramatic. Its positive. And its being led by companies like UnitedHealth Group. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best resources and tools in the world to help serve our members by ensuring the quality of our sales operations and the customer experience. This is no small opportunity.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. The entire sales operation is reliant on your ability to audit calls and provide feedback to team members, as well as analyzing information to build recommendations.
- Provide expertise and support by conducting audits to ensure processes are being followed and standards are being met
- Define/recommend process improvements to meet current and future sales and customer experience
- Analyze information to build recommendations to reduce errors and improve
- Ensure appropriate usage of available resources by agents to respond to assist callers through the sales process (e.g., applicable scripts, brochures, etc.)
- Responsible for all aspects of quality assurance
Youll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including Microsoft Office Word (creating and editing documents), Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, data entry) and Outlook (email and calendar)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Bachelors degree (or higher)
- Experience in call auditing
- 1+ years of experience in a high volume call center
- Demonstrated expertise in use of call center software programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
Physical and Work Environment:
- Proven ability to work in a virtual environment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your lifes best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: Auditor, Quality, Audit, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, office, phone support, Sales, Representative, Bilingual, Spanish, Virtual, Remote, high volume, Analyzing, Process Improvement, Quality Assurance