Senior Customer Implementation Specialist (Bilingual Dutch/English)
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Customer Success - Implementation
Who is Geotab:
Geotab, a global leader in IoT and connected transportation, collects rich location, engine and vehicle behavior data to provide valuable insights for customers. Geotab is deployed worldwide in over 130 countries and is utilized by more than 40,000 customers around the globe. Collecting over 4 billion data points daily, Geotab is utilized by fleets both large and small to better manage their light, medium and heavy duty vehicles as well as the latest available electric vehicles. Global demand for telematics is increasing and Geotab is rising to the challenge. Are you ready for the challenge? If so, visit us at careers.geotab.com to apply today. To see what it's really like to be a Geotabber, follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @InsideGeotab to get an inside look into life at Geotab.
Who are we looking for
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Senior Customer Implementation Specialist who will onboard and train Geotab's new supported customers within the Government Sector. This role is instrumental in the overall success of Geotab's customers and requires the ability to quickly understand end user purchase decisions and business objectives to create training plans that not only validate customers purchase decisions, but also expand their understanding of the telematics industry and the MyGeotab platform. The Customer Implementation Specialists work closely with our Product Support, Customer Success Specialists and Retention teams to ensure our customers' first 90 days are phenomenal. When customers are fully trained and their experience has been validated, the Customer Implementation Specialist transitions accounts to the Customer Success Specialists but will remain accessible for any incremental or remedial training required to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. If you can develop meaningful customer relationships, have experience with all levels of corporate communication, are innovative in your thinking and are keen to join a leading-edge technology firm, we would love to hear from you!
What are the details of this position
As a Senior Customer Implementation Specialist, you'll work directly with Geotab's Large Business Customers to drive product adoption and uncover customer use cases to create customized onboarding plans and support our small business customers through a webinar-based scaled onboarding approach. You will evaluate relevant metrics (CSAT, Net Promoter and Churn risk) and craft engagement strategies to remediate where necessary to ensure best in class customer experience. You will also monitor their customers' support tickets and escalate as required to ensure a timely resolution. As a key member of the Customer Success Team, you will be expected to identify product and process improvements to continue to evolve our product and service offerings.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Understand the goals, requirements, and challenges of Large Business Customers, and compare with industry benchmarks to create and drive the adoption of a custom onboarding plan
- Support client engagement with the product with a continuous learning strategy
- Understand onboarding best practices and leverage them to iterate upon existing scaled onboarding practices, driving increased training take rates and reducing time to proficiency time frames in the SMB space
- Use your technical expertise to become a product expert; you must be able to speak in detail about all aspects of the Geotab platform, including the Marketplace, and leverage that expertise to ensure customer loyalty through tangible, meaningful touch-points
- Work closely with our Product Support, Customer Success, and Retention Teams to ensure customer success during the first 90 days; remain accessible for any incremental or remedial training required to deliver a best-in-class customer experience and navigate churn indicators by leveraging a holistic view of the customer life cycle, including various data sets relevant to their experience
- Drive customer lifetime value by dissecting customer needs, and actively cross-selling within the Geotab Marketplace to ensure customers get the most out of the platform
- Remain current on industry trends, Geotab products, services, and partnerships, and those of our competitors
- Engage in continuous learning opportunities including Excel Master, CAFM (Company Sponsored)
- 3+ years experience on an Implementation (onboarding/training) Team within a technology company, SaaS preferred
- 1.5+ years of experience providing Implementation services directly with organizations of 100+ employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or Technology related field, or 2 additional years of equivalent experience
- Exemplary interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills to articulate complex information and action plans to all levels
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously and engage in complex problem solving
- Advanced Excel skills, Excel Master preferred
- Passport may be required for some roles, at employee's expense
- Bilingual English/Dutch, additional languages highly valued
- Experience leveraging Customer Success tools/systems to complete workflows, Salesforce (Lightning) preferred
- Reporting Analyst or Business Analyst experience preferred
- Project Management experience or certification preferred
What makes our staff passionate about Geotab?
Table Tennis at the office! Bring your own bat!
Great accommodation (height adjustable desks)
Light breakfast served daily (cereals, bars and fresh fruit)
Hot lunch or fresh sandwiches served every other Friday
Geotab sponsored sports teams, dress up days, fun social events
Full medical benefits & 4% 401k company matching retirement savings plan
Our Core Values:
Geotabbers innovate and seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We love being ahead of the curve, using leading technology, and being agile in every way we do business. We work hard, and we definitely play hard. From the CEO - to the staff - there is an open-door policy for all of us to freely communicate. Geotabbers are dynamic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. We own our work and take responsibility in a true entrepreneurial spirit!
Geotab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Geotab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Geotab expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Geotab's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.