Sodexo Aviation seeks a qualified Sr. Manager, Area Support (Appearance Care Director).
This position will be responsible for the appearance care nationally for the clubs and lounges of a major airline. You will have strong leadership skills and knowledge of janitorial services in an upscale corporate hospitality environment.
This manager will home office and travel up to 50 percent.
**The ideal candidate will reside in near Atlanta or NYC airport.**
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, train, and supervise custodial functions and activities.
- Participate in the hiring of custodial/janitorial staff
- Manage and guide unit General Managers on Appearance Care Guidelines
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements as related to the custodial contract are being satisfied.
- Establish KPI, metrics to measure service effectiveness
- Promote a safety culture due to the use of cleaning agents, equipment, etc. along with proper training and PPE. Financial acumen on all equipment management, to include but not limited to tracking of equipment, depreciation, and adhering to Sodexo purchasing requirements.
- Establish and customize appearance care work flow and project schedule for each site
- Deployment of the Site Management System
- Ensure compliance with airport regulatory agencies
- Maintain an environment that is sanitary, attractive, and in orderly condition.
- Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
Serves as a subject matter expert for the Segment relating to standards and practices for custodial/EVS services. Typically aligned with a Senior Vice President or Vice President and supports that geography. Ensures compliance with the Sodexo template for services, as well as related regulatory requirements. Works with operations constituents in areas relating to financial management, people management, account development, and account operations. Supports the implementation of new unit openings, including the development and administration of training plans. Supports the sales process by assisting with operations and costing analyses, and by providing technical support in the development of service proposals.
- Day to day SME for custodial and environmental services.
- Ensures compliance with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of standards and other regulatory requirements, as well as with Sodexo's templates and standards for customer service.
-Works with operations constituents in areas relating to financial management, people management, account development, and account operations.
- Supports the implementation of new unit openings, including the development and administration of training plans.
- Supports the sales process by assisting with operations and costing analyses, and by providing technical support in the development of service proposals.