Nationwide Temporaries is not hiring for school Cafeteria for Jeffco and Cherry Creek School District.
Develops and promotes good community relations among various community and school clientele.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Assists in the daily cleaning of the kitchen and service areas.
- Operates, cleans and sanitizes
- Communicates effectively in both verbal and written form
- Follows all HACCP Plan mandates including completing checklists and following standard operating procedures.
- Performs related work as assigned or required
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate desirable for an entry-level position.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
**Please reply to this ad with a current Resume,
Then call at 303-344-5646 Monday-Friday ** 8 am - 2 pm MST
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years! We provide an exciting work environment, and full benefits for our employees including Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K program with matching contributions!
If you’re interested and this feels like the opportunity for you in working with a great company that values its employees by offering benefits and perks AND if you take pride in your work, we’d love to make you a part of our team.