What you’ll be doing...
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an exciting and brand new type of retail concept that will lead the way in digital self-serve experiences. Verizon Express Store is a new retail store, built for the customers who want a quick and easy solution to their need through digital self-serve tools. As a Retail Specialist, you will use your outstanding interpersonal skills and passion for technology to create the ultimate in-store experience. You will leverage knowledge of Verizon and the digital self-serve tools available to the customer to make it simple for our customers to do business with us, and ensure every interaction is a positive one.
- Welcoming and introducing customers to store features while familiarizing them to the new store design.
- Inspiring and exciting customers to engage in our digital, self-serve options and fielding any questions to enhance their experiences.
- Providing our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality and the value of our products and our accessories.
- Supporting daily business operations, including picking and packing customer digital orders, managing inventory, and auditing cash receipts daily.
- Empowering customers with the knowledge and tools they need to maximize their experience when using their devices.
- Managing opening and closing of store.
Verizon has earned spots on the Working Mother 100 Best Companies, Best Companies for Multicultural Women lists, the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index and the top 10 Best for Vets Employers. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. Embark on a Retail Specialist career with Verizon.
Verizon offers a competitive salary plus great benefits including 401k and educational assistance that start day one and you’ll:
Our technologies, and our customers’ needs, are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the tech world’s latest trends.
Create a path for success.
We believe in lifelong learning, and provide award-winning training also from day one. Our investment is in you and your success at Verizon.
What we’re looking for...
You’re curious about new technologies and the future of retail. You enjoy tackling problems and resolving customer concerns. Providing a great customer experience is personally rewarding for you. People trust you - you build relationships and credibility quickly. You’re no stranger to a fast-paced environment, and you can adapt to changing priorities with ease.
You’ll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Even better if you have:
- Associate’s degree.
- Customer experience.
- Retail operations experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.