The Quality Inn Louisville- Boulder Hotel proudly managed by National Hospitality Services delivers professional, responsive and friendly service, as well as amenities that give you more for your hard-earned money like meeting space that can accommodate up to 25 event attendees and a business center with copy, print and fax machines, plus:
- Free hot, fresh and healthy breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
Each guest room offers a refreshing shower, flat-screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and hair dryer, along with an iron and ironing board and more.
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all guestrooms. He or she must work to promote safety in all guest areas by following strict procedures with respect to passkeys, entry to guestrooms, and reporting any suspicious activity. Housekeepers must demonstrate a commitment to maintaining high-quality standards and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean all rooms as assigned to NHS standards.
- Care for all uniforms, equipment, and supplies issued by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Communicate with staff as directed on the status of all cleaned room.
- Maintain cleanliness of public areas.
- Report any observed damage, unusual happenings and safety concerns to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Maintain a solid understanding of housekeeping and laundry supplies.
- Inform management of hazardous situations, emergencies or security threats.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest question and/or concerns.
- Turn in all “lost and found” items as directed listing the room number, the day it was found and the name of the person who found it.
- Ensure that no occupied room is left open and unattended when being serviced.
- Promptly report all maintenance concerns and follow up on repairs.
- Follow all NHS and brand standards processes & procedures.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities.
- Adaptable to change.
- High level of flexibility regarding overtime during times busy periods as required by the business.