Logistics done differently.
XPO Logistics, a leader in the transportation and logistics industry, is looking for a highly skilled professional who knows how to get the best out of their team. As the Regional HR Manager, you will promote employee engagement and act as a liaison between employees and management to foster a positive employee relations atmosphere. We look to you to champion XPO values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Administer HR policies and programs to ensure compliance in staffing and recruitment, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, time and attendance record keeping, and personnel records administration
- Work closely with plant operations and HR team to ensure a positive “open door” climate
- Ensure employee and business strategies result in excellent customer service
- Manage all aspects of the HR department including administration, legal compliance, policy/procedure enforcement, benefits, compensation, hiring, retention and termination
- Supervise HR staff
- Keep senior management and operations informed of internal and external HR developments that may impact overall effectiveness
- Provide HR reports to upper management as requested
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of HR management experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Experience in employee relations, policy and procedure administration, recruiting and staffing, HRIS and timekeeping systems
- Proven track record and increasing levels of responsibility in the HR field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual English/Spanish
It’d be great if you also have:
- HR certifications
- Ability to provide management with proactive ideas on creating and maintaining a positive employee relations climate
- Demonstrated success resolving employee issues in an “open door” environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels in the organization
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.