Sodexo is seeking a Full Time Clinical Nutrition Manager (Registered Dietitian) for the Covenant Village of Florida. This community is in Plantation Florida, about 6 miles west of Ft. Lauderdale and is part of a 13 Campus system located throughout the United States. This is a great opportunity for clinical management and food service operation responsibilities.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, the selected candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the long-term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients;
- conduct quality improvement initiatives such as test trays and meal rounds;
- Have management responsibilities such as scheduling, menu planning, participating in quality improvement initiatives, supervising diet tech, and Diet Aides in the satellite kitchens.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in state FL;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication Sodexo? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, UnivHealthcareHealthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
To learn about Sodexo’s Benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info?
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).