Cost Accountant (Entry Level)
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Sattler Corp. is currently recruiting for a Cost Accountant
(Entry Level). Do you have experience in cost accounting? Is that experience in a manufacturing environment? Are you
looking for a new challenge? This job may be the one you're looking for. Please read on:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (include the following; other duties as assigned)
• Assist the Chief Financial Officer.
• Responsible for cost planning and establishing overhead rates.
• Assist with period-end closing, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
• Assist with financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
• Evaluate and analyze statistical data.
• Work closely with and support the finance department of the parent company in Austria.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, computerized accounting and standard costing
• User experience with business management software; SAP preferred
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills; self confident and organized team player
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration (required) with advanced training in
• One to three years of related cost accounting experience required; with experience in
manufacturing cost accounting preferred
• Sitting for extended periods of time due to computer work
• Some International Travel involved to parent company in Austria
(Please Note: No relocation is offered for this position.)