PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To provide clerical and accounting assistance to
Administrative Services and INCOG's Area Agency on Aging.
1. Prepare and manage INCOG's Area Agency on Aging project invoicing,
reimbursement requests, and administrative expenses.
2. Develop and monitor budgets for Aging Services grants and projects; prepare
notification of awards and project contracts; and prepare and submit required expense
3. Provide technical assistance to Aging Services' projects and conduct annual project
4. Create and maintain personnel records and files for INCOG employees.
5. Assist with new employee orientation and completion of required documents and
provide employee information to City of Tulsa Human Resources.
6. Assist INCOG Administrative Services in preparing spreadsheets and reports relatedto journal vouchers, receipts, deposits, etc.
7. Create invoices and records of payments
8. Serve as backup to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable staff
Training and Experience: Degree in accounting, business, finance or related field required with a minimum of 12 hours of accounting credits. Five years relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills: Candidates must possess strong organizational and analytical skills, familiarity with financial reporting systems, and be proficient in Excel and Word. Must
meet deadlines, problem solve, interact with a variety of individuals and projects and must have
a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Excellent written and oral communication skills
Licenses and Certifications: Valid Oklahoma Class "D" Operator's License required
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Working environment is primarily indoors in an office setting.
Duties may entail occasional work outside of normal office hours and some job-related travel. Some pressure from deadlines may be anticipated.
Annual salary range starting at $40,000 - $45,000; specific compensation based on qualifications and experience. Comprehensive benefits package including retirement, medical, dental, vision and deferred compensation plans.
Please submit a resume detailing your employment history, experience, education, and contact information and a cover letter that explains why you are interested and qualified for this position to Personnel Director
INCOG offers a comprehensive benefits package.