Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
Prepares statements, bills and invoices to be sent to customers. May calculate amounts to be placed on bills; may check calculations copied from other records. Helps resolve questions or concerns with new orders and orders placed through in-house sales.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Prints and mails invoices and statements to customers for support billings.
- Creates various reports showing eServices used, support renewal, monthly support billings and per-minute/pre-paid billings.
- Prepares and imports the reports into the company's accounting system
- Processes credit cards and ACH for all auto payments on eServices registration fees, eClaims, and all annual and monthly support billings and payment plans
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Minimum 1 year related experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Strong 10 key skills; typing of 45-60 WPM required; previous experience with Great Plains accounting software a plus. Good spreadsheet knowledge/skills and Basic Word Processor skills required. Strong customer service skills and high level of organization skills required.
Full-Time Benefits Available:
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
PWDNET CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Administrative