Sodexo is seeking a Chef Manager for Covenant Living of Colorado, a 120 resident Assisted Living and Skilled Care facility, located in Westminster, Colorado. The Chef Manager with report to the General Manager and manage a staff of approximately 17 employees. Typical shift will be 8:00am - 6:00pm, may vary with weekend coverage as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- assist General Manager in oversight of daily operations (4 dining rooms, room tray service);
- be hands on and cook as needed with occasional demo cooking;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive and safe environment
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills;
- has culinary knowledge along with a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has two or more years prior food service management experience, ideally in a healthcare environment;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Careers in Senior Living:
Working for Sodexo in Senior Living allows you to influence the well-being of seniors in specialized facilities, or in their homes, with customized services, and attentive and compassionate care. Your work has a direct impact on the quality of care provided to residents as well as resident satisfaction at our client sites, helping to create a place that feels like home.
Responsible for the day to day execution of the menus & culinary deliverables. May be responsible for smaller units within a multi-location.
- Executes the culinary function.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Handles administrative functions.