The Town of Avon is seeking to hire:
- Public Works Operator I - $42,322 - $46,936
- Fleet Mechanic I/II
I - $45,898-51,067
II - $47,936-53,465
- Police Officer $55,184 to $62,418
- Transit Operator (Full Time) - $40,829-45,234
- Transit Operator (Part Time) - $20.96-24.41
- Transit Wash Bay Operator- Seasonal $20.96-24.41
- Recreation Program Instructor II (part-time) $17.69 - $18.64
- Swim Coach $15.00 - $16.54
All salaries are depending on qualifications & experience.
Salaries shown are hiring ranges only, full salary range can be found on our website.
The Town of Avon, Colorado is a Home Rule municipality whereby it is self-governing under Article XX of the Constitution of the State of Colorado. Under the Town Charter, a Council-Mayor form of government is established, it but also provides for a Council-Manager when the Council determines such form is appropriate. The Council is the policy-making legislative body for the Town. It consists of seven elected Council members and a Mayor elected by Council. Council members are elected for four-terms of office and the Mayor a two-year term.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.