This position has two main areas of responsibility: Sterilizer Repair & ERP System communication exchange, which will allow estimates and repair statuses to be shared across multiple system platforms. This position is responsible for setting Policies, Procedures and Protocol in regards to Sterilizer Repair functions for the entire Repair Business Group Nationwide. Work closely with subordinates within the Customer Service team, in regards to daily productivity, troubleshoot questions and concerns and respond to uncommon customer inquiries. Responsible for overseeing call abandonment rate and ensuring staffing is set properly to meet Corporate Rate Standards. Work closely with all Repair facilities to ensure call flows are handled properly as well as with the corporate communication team to ensure call routing request, either scheduled or unscheduled due to disaster plans, are handled within a timely manner. Prioritizes and delegates daily work assignments to subordinates. Review statistics on call volumes, tech production, work flow and TSM activities on a monthly basis. Responsible for inventory accountability and processes, as well as security, at sterilizer repair facilities. Responsible for liaising with Regulatory Team to ensure the two sterilizer repair facilities are ISO compliant and pass all required audits. Administers and oversees training protocols for new hires and ongoing training for the entire Customer Service Team in regards to, OSHA requirements, ISO standards and procedures and work flow responsibilities. Daily monitoring quality of customer service and provides feedback and coaching.
This position is also responsible for designing and implementing cross system communication between Navision (ERP system) and other systems (i.e. Salesforce CRM) so that Team Schein Members across the organization that are customer facing, can be kept apprised of statuses of repairs, and can assist in retrieving answers on estimates.
- Responsible for setting Policies, Procedures and Protocol in regards to Sterilizer Customer Care team functions for the entire Repair Business Group Nationwide (4 locations within the US). Work closely with subordinates within Customer Care team, in regards to daily productivity, troubleshoot questions and concerns and respond to uncommon customer inquiries. Monitors all sterilizer repair facilities Customer Care Team and provides feedback and coaching.. Reviews monthly Performance Reports and incentive plans with Management and recommends corrective action as needed.
- Responsible for overseeing training for new CSR's and ongoing training for the entire Customer Care Teams.
- Responsible for ensuring sterilizer repair & trade-in sales targets are hit on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis by setting regular production goals, KPI's, and ensuring the TSM's are striving to hit Customer Care targets.
- Handle key customer accounts and may act as the contact for various groups on specific issues. Manage escalated complaints pertaining to the sterilizer repair operation.
- Responsible for following all ISO procedures and overseeing ISO protocols and procedures are adhered to at sterilizer repair facilities, as well as ensuring any and all audits run smoothly.
- Navision (ERP) communication with other systems (i.e. Salesforce CRM). Work across company divisions and departments, along with product developers to establish, and then maintain and further enhance communications.
- Will participate in ERP continuing education & training at all facilities (in addition to sterilizer repair facilities).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
Typically manage a moderately complex section of a department, a small department, large process or multiple smaller processes. Make recommendations for executing on plans in accordance with the policies and directives of senior management. Accountable for meeting the operating objectives of the department. Provide guidance to staff within the latitude of established company policies. Determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Assure adherence to and manage approved budgets. May play a role in high-level projects that have an impact on the sub-function's future direction.
Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Act as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems. Full knowledge of multiple areas within sub-function derived from experience in non-management roles. Focus on executing goals in an accurate and timely manner.
Implement strategy to further the sub-function's larger goals through the work of professional staff. Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect the sub-function.
Manage work and goals of professional level staff performing non-routine work or who manage a process or system. May have subordinate supervisors.
Interact with senior management and/or customers, normally involving matters between functional areas and/or other company divisions or units. Often must lead a collaborative effort among members of a project team.
Typically can hire, terminate, or promote; another level of approval may be required. Makes decisions on salary increases, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, etc.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 10 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; 1 or more years of management experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong management and leadership skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate, develop and mentor team members for high performance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Understand and act on financial information that contributes to business profitability
- Ability to plan and manage successful projects; understand available resources, develop timeline, budget, assign tasks and areas of responsibility
- Lead team(s) to achieve company goals in creative and effective ways
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and techniques
- Communicate effectively with senior management
- Good negotiating skills and ability to effectively manage outsourced relationships
- Ability to influence, build relationships, understand organizational complexities and manage conflict
- Broad professional and managerial skills with a good understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Ability to lead virtual teams
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Henry Schein Tech System (that technicians use in field)
- General Henry Schein Dental Operations & Procedures
- ProRepair process & experience via time in field service management role
- Experience using E-Quality Witness Monitoring System preferred
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
Job Field: Customer Service/Support