We are seeking an Executive & Personal Assistant to support our CEO. The candidate must be extremely organized, polished and well-spoken with superior communication and writing skills; must operate with a high level of discretion and confidentiality, exercise solid judgment, have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a team-oriented mentality. The candidate should be proactive and eager to learn with the ability to establish a rapport with business and personal contacts.
Responsibilities of the Executive & Personal Assistant to CEO:
- Coordination and planning of business and personal travel arrangements.
- Maintain and manage heavy calendar, scheduling and coordination of appointments.
- Manage the scheduling for household staff.
- Responsible for management of vendor accounts and bill payment using QuickBooks.
- Responsible for creation and coordination of incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers.
- Dial into phone calls for Executive.
- Involvement with special projects related to the household.
- Liaise with Executive’s family on a regular basis.
- Work closely with other support staff on various initiatives and provide back up as needed.
Requirements of the Executive & Personal Assistant to CEO:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ work experience in an Executive/Personal Assistant capacity preferably out of finance
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and QuickBooks.
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person).
- Forward and quick thinker who is comfortable making decisions.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Verification of identity, education, prior employment, and references may be required.