Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. Within a high volume environment, you’ll need to model and act as an Ambassador for the company while solving complex health care inquires The Onsite Customer Service Manager acts as a customer advocate to resolve escalated and complex issues.
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers and / or providers
- Serve as the liaison to a complex customer base to manage first level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Investigate claim and / or customer service issues as identified and communicate resolution to customers
- Provide feedback to team members regarding improvement opportunities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher)
- 4+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, sorting and data entry), Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents) and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
- Medical Terminology and Claims Processing experience
- Ability to travel 25% of the time (no overnight)
- Punctual with the ability to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
- ISET Claims Systems experience
- UNET Based Programs Experience CES, TOPS
- Experience in Claims Payments, Claims Adjustments, or Enrollments
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Ability to multi - task including the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, FL, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, Medical Terminology, claims, Claims Processing, customer service manager