Sodexo is seeking a General Manager of Environmental Services ( GM 5 ) for North Shore Medical Center, affiliate of Partners HealthCare. This account has a very high level of engagement with LEAN and Patient Satisfaction. Seeking candidates that have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience. North Shore Medical Center (NMSC) is a general medical and surgical teaching hospital with 395 beds. This two hospital system is part of Partners HealthCare and is the second largest community hospital system in Massachusetts. A $5000 sign on bonus available for this position.
Our ideal candidate will have prior Director level experience in Environmental Services/Housekeeping with direct manager reports and front-line staff. _In this Sr. Management role, you will lead a team of approximately 96 FTE's (both union and nonunion) and 4 Sodexo Managers. Seeking candidates that have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience.
We are looking for a candidate who has demonstrated expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategic thinking to connect leading practice solutions to pro-actively serve client challenges
- Possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion
- Ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management.
- Ability to support and build relationships with clients, employees, and the local community.
- Experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards.
- Strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
- Keen awareness of employee performance management and development.
Sodexo offers you a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation during the first year of employment. Do you have the drive and determination to take this account to the world class level? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance