Collegial. Strategic. Responsive.
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Implementation Manager.
The transition into partnership can be made, or broken, by the experience. As our next Implementation Manager, you will be in integral part of the team responsible for ensuring that this highly complex, highly technical period in the developing relationship is implemented flawlessly.
Working to bring the dedicated onsite Staff Management team to operational readiness, you will establish and manage processes and procedures related to operational strategy, IT, HR, finance, and marketing.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Develop relationships with the appropriate client contacts in their area of responsibility to understand and fulfill client expectations and resolve issues in a timely manner. Develop and deliver presentations for client on-boarding process requirements and project updates.
RECRUITING & ONBOARDING
Responsible for conducting interviews, orientations and implementation and execution of an advertising campaign. Conduct new hire training in their assigned area of expertise for the permanent management team member.
Responsible for shift management, training, safety and client relations. Perform general operations duties in the areas of payroll, safety, training, audits and compliance. Handle associate relations activities, communications and investigations.
Ability to travel extensively within the US, with possible international travel, is required.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience in call centers, warehouse, distribution and / or manufacturing environments
- Financial management experience, including budget management, forecasting and expense management experience, is a plus
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- At least 2 years of customer service and / or client relations experience
- Bilingual competency (English and Spanish) a plus
- Valid US passport or ability to secure a US passport
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Connecting people and work for over 30 years, Staff Management's mission is to help partners drive business growth and remain flexible while responding to increasing demands, variable operational costs and constant change. Specialization in contingent workforce strategy and implementation uniquely positions Staff Management at the crossroads of industry and workforce- allowing a deep understanding and holistic view of the way the world of work works.