Location: 2111-Murreys Disposal
Job TitleCommercial Tire Technician - $1000 STAY ON BONUS
Requisition Primary LocationFife, Washington
We are looking for a qualified Commercial Tire Tech to come join our Murreyâs Disposal team located in Fife, WA.Â Â We are looking for a hard worker that is looking to work for a company that is willing to invest in their career.Â
Hours for this position would be Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:30pm.
Offering a $1000 stay on bonus, competitive wages, and opportunity for advancement. Â
- Maintain tires of fleet vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Inspect fleet vehicle tires, wheels, and related components per company maintenance schedules.
- Identify and replace worn tires, wheels, and related components.
- Mount and dismount tires.
- Maintain and secure tire inventory and tire equipment to ensure safe working order.
- May assist in other areas of the vehicle maintenance shop as needed.
- Maintain accurate records (time, repair orders and parts usage) on computer.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 or more years experience working with commercial truck tires.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, kneeling and climbing).
- Good mechanical aptitude with strong knowledge of tire repair and replacement.
- Current TIA (Tire Industry Association) certification preferred or willingness and ability to obtain.
- General knowledge of components of truck wheels and tires.
- Ability to move, stack, and store wheels, tires and other heavy components alone or with the aid of equipment.
- Must be able to use torque and impact wrenches.
- Familiarity with using a computer.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
Education:High School (Required)