We got what you want, you got what we need!
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.
Our well-known client is seeking fluent English/Spanish Bilingual Independent Contractors to provide virtual Tax Support services.
As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to choose when and where to provide services. Work when it works for you as you are your own self-employed boss!
As an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
Our Client is looking for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:
- Handling inbound calls in both English and Spanish
- Conducting inbound and outbound customer service calls with customers.
- Providing services independently with little to no supervision.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions.
- Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
As a business provider of call center services, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. The peak season talk-time rate is $0.35 per minute. The non-peak season talk-time rate is $0.25 per minute available time.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing virtual call center services to Liveops and it's clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Technology and Certification Requirements
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Complete an application to Join Liveops Nation, which includes passing a background/credit check
- The background/credit check requires a $45 processing fee paid directly to our vendor
- View our background and credit check requirements here: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#faqs
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Pass a technical check on computer equipment
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements, including certification specific to a program
Certification dates for this opportunity are slated to begin in December, January and February!
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more you service, the higher your earning potential!
- Client's call availability is 7 days a week, 8am-12am ET
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking the following link:
- Please note, no landline is required for this opportunity however a USB headset is required.
Submit your application today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Liveops Nation!
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY