Sodexo _is seeking an_ Executive Chef 2 for Cambridge Hospital located in Cambridge, MA. In this customer focused role, you will be responsible for overseeing food production, conducting performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to help improve patient satisfaction. Responsibilities include: management of food and labor costs, participation in and directing the retail and patient meal operation. The ideal candidate will have a strong culinary background and have a passion for exceeding customer expectations. _
Working closely with this Sodexo team, you will manage and lead team members in managing our daily food operations for the retail food service, patient dining and catering. Duties include:
- Oversight of day to day food operations
- Delivering high quality food service
- Achieving company and client financial targets and goals
- Developing and maintaining client and customer relationships
- Creating a positive environment
- Ensuring Sodexo Standards
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
. . .
Please continue to search for other Sodexo opportunities at: https://us.sodexo.com/careers. Looking forward to talking with you soon.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.