Associate, Office of the CEO, works with the other Associate to support the Chairman & CEO with preparation for meetings, speaking events, conventions/National Sales Meetings, interviews, relationship building and follow-ups. Provides appropriate material in advance and on-site support for various meetings and events attended by the Chairman & CEO. Supports Chairman & CEO with creating/editing correspondence and communications relating to internal and external requests.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Travels both domestically and internationally with the Chairman & CEO to provide onsite support. While traveling, actively communicate with the Office of the CEO to ensure seamless execution of Chairman & CEO's agenda and schedule. Interfaces with internal as well as external constituents.
Prepares meeting materials:
- Interfaces with various business units for collection of information to prepare reports for Chairman & CEO
- Researches bios & Company Overviews
- Collaborates with Global Supply Chain Group on vendor reports
- Collaborates with key executives for presentations/materials for Board and Executive meetings
- Researches recent news articles on companies and meeting attendees
- Updates material as needed (changes to attendees, time, place)
- Ensures other internal execs receive material provided for CEO
- For interviews, obtains interview feedback, resume & interview schedule
- For roundtable meetings, obtains attendee names/titles, obtains and edits bios and seating charts
- Helps prepare folders for actual meeting material
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Office of the CEO encompasses exposure to highly confidential material and matters. Associate must use sound judgment, discretion and be of the utmost character to maintain confidentiality.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Prior experience working in an office setting.
Prior experience working in an executive office a plus.
Previous experience working in a political office or within a political campaign office a plus.
**Must be available to work flexible hours especially when traveling (including nights & weekends).
**This position will also encompass significant domestic and international travel.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Field: Administrative