Job TitleHuman Resources Advisor - Spanish Speaking
Job Description SummaryCushman & Wakefield is always looking for great talent to join our team. We are currently building our talent pipeline for future opportunities within the HR Advisor role. Please view and apply if you are interested in learning more about this potential opportunity and any others, we expect to have open shortly.
This individual will act as front line point of contact for employee inquiries which include but not limited to Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Regulatory & Compliance, Employee Relations, Information Technology, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HRIS, Procurement and Accounts Payable functions. He or She will be responsible to coordinate and maintain the full employee life cycle within the standard company processes and various platforms.
Responsible for one or more of the following:
- Entry level HR Advisor in large and complex organization supporting US Employee base
- Responsible to provide Shared Services Tier 1 level support to include 15,000 employee base Respond to questions regarding standard HR practices, procedures and tools to assist employees
- Ensure all employee data input is conducted, verifying each phase is completed using JDE data integrity formats.
- Ensure all employee data input entered to JDE is duly authorized by business representatives listed on the Authorization Matrixes.
- Ensure all data is completed in a timely fashion prior to scheduled processing to enable business unit time entry processes and data changes effecting processing, according to business expectation.
- Ensure all requests for master data set-ups or changes are extracted and cleared daily from the JDE Transactions generic email repository. The master data team must work together to guarantee all master data is completed in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate and liaise with various stakeholders and HR Centers of Excellence
- Provide guidance and support with full-cycle employee transactions in HRIS systems (Workday) via Manager or Employee self-service (MSS, ESS)
- Maintain documentation and reporting within HRIS and HR Case Management tool
- Meet standard Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Create/edit written communications, reports, or other items on a daily basis
- Provide high-level customer service to all internal and external clients across all levels and business lines (including Brokerage)
- Communicate successfully using multiple types of technology email, phone, messaging, etc.
- Administer HR processes including Leave of Absence, New Business Accounts / Mergers & Acquisitions, severance preparation and Employee Referral process
- Ensure proper compliance with DOL, EEOC, and Wage and Hour provisions to include entry and maintenance of employee records and required labor law postings
- Maintain direct ownership of tasks/projects
- Maintain confidential department records and office files in accordance with internal company procedures
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Associate Degree (Bachelor Degree preferred)
- 0-2 years of human resource professional experience or related experience with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive employment information (or any similar combination of education and experience)
- Agreeable to work 4 days a week from 8-5 pm, & 1 day a week from 9-6 pm
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese is a must
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoy working in a very fast paced environment
- Organized; detail oriented; versatile
- Demonstrates critical thinking, exceptional interpersonal skills, and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrates strong verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrates sense of urgency, prioritization, flexibility, and adaptability
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate ownership of job tasks