Location: 2000-Northwest Regional Ofc
Job TitleFront Desk Administrative Assistant
Requisition Primary LocationVancouver, Washington
Waste Connections, Inc currently has an opening for an experiencedÂ Receptionist / Front Desk Adminfor ourÂ Western Region Office located in Vancouver, WAlocation. The Receptionist fields calls from customers and other inbound calls using a multi-phone line system, deals with walk-in traffic as well as supports multiple lines of business. Looking for someone who is highly organized, works to resolve problems, is tech savvy as well as adaptable and able to help out with projects and assignments when they come up. A successful Receptionist must understand the Waste Connections business, so they can resolve various types of customer issues. This is a Monday thru Friday position working 8AM â" 5PM.Â
Hourly rate will be between $17-$18 per hour, DOE.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to walk-in customers by answering questions and taking payments.
- Answer in-coming phone calls from customers and vendors.
- Preparing cash and supply orders for Western Region Office.
- Process incoming and returned mail as well as any customer correspondence that may be needed.
- Provide clerical support for the office manager along with other lines of business as needed.
- Accounts Payable
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 yearsâ experience as a front desk / receptionist
- On the job experience with duties listed above.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong typing skills; including 10-key
- Able to multi-task and handle stressful situations
- Able to work with a multi-phone line system
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS suite and able to pick up new software quickly.
- Must be self-efficient and able to prioritize and manage tasks accordingly.
- Must have High School Diploma but college degree preferred.Â
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)