Sodexo is seeking a talented Reliability Engineer 2 for one of our large pharmaceutical clients. Pfizer is located in Andover, MA. The position will be responsible for improving the maintenance plan to ensure reliability for all facility related assets by working with various internal and external groups to keep all critical equipment in excellent working condition at all times. This professional Reliability Engineer will have "root cause analysis" experience along with FMEA in their background. The Reliability Engineer should be familiar with the CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventative Action) process and be able to provide support to the business unit with resolution and closure of CAPA’s when applicable.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the ability to assess the risks and foresee any areas that need to be recalibrated, life cycle engineering, PM optimization and creation, Site and equipment assessment, Equipment turn over and commissioning. The client site consists of 7 building with 1,500,000 square feet under contract. Equipment covered under this role include boilers, Gas Turbine generators, chillers, air compressors and other standard Facility and utility systems.
Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills to develop and implement plans; experience working in a large plant and strong technical working knowledge in building systems such as HVAC, chillers, electrical systems, and Cogen plants.
Experience with GMP’s (ISO experience is a suitable subsitute) working in a pharmaceutical or biotech plant a plus. #L
The primary objective of the reliability engineer is to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This broad primary role may have a focus on one or more of the following areas: loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management (LCAM).
- Participates as a subject matter expert in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers. Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria. Including:
- Asset utilization
- Overall equipment effectiveness
- Remaining useful life
- Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
- Guides efforts and manages indirect reports to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems.
- Professionally and systematically assists in defining, designs, develops, monitors and refines an asset maintenance plan that includes
- Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
- Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
- Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS)
- Provides input to a risk management plan_ that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Provides input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
Experience in developing and maintaining a Reliability Centered Maintenance Plan for a critical environment such as manufacturing. This includes developing a schedule and maintenance plan/activities for all utilities and facilities equipment to insure zero down time. Requires project management experience to manage multiple on-going projects within multiple work streams.