Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for providing customer service, and resolving product and service issues for customers, field technicians, and field reps.
- Initiate, handle, and resolve multiple phone calls, emails, voicemail, chat, web forms, and in person requests from customers, field technicians, and field reps. Interface with internal and external customers, handle multiple in-bound and out-bound phone calls, and handle multiple emails on a daily basis.
- Identify and assess customer needs. Respond promptly to inquiries, concerns, complaints, and requests. Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives. Process applicable documentation. Direct requests to the proper, designated resource. Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Answer questions regarding products and services.
- Process customer orders as required.
- Process, schedule, and coordinate remote services and field services.
- Act as a resource for the department to educate others on processes and procedures. Ensure consistency and quality service in customer interactions.
- Ensure that timely and effective customer service expectations are met or exceeded at all times.
- Work toward and assist in the achievement of individual, team, and departmental goals.
- Provide professional communication, both written and verbal.
- Documents all service request information into internal database systems according to stringent guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in company meetings and trainings.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Typically 3 or more years of related experience.
Typically High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training. Bachelor's degree preferred.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and the ability to work with complex issues
- Ability to plan and arrange activities
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage conflict
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure
- Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong reading, writing, and typing skills. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Experience with handling multiple phone calls and emails daily. Strong customer service skills and experience.
- Experience with using standard office equipment, business productivity software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, ticketing databases, CRM databases, and call center phone systems is typical.
- Basic experience and knowledge of IT related products and services are preferred.
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Seven Company Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
- Onsite gym with personal trainer options
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Administrative