Sodexo is seeking a Part Time Registered Dietitian (benefits eligible!) to work at UNITED CHURCH HOMES PIEDMONT in Thomasville, NC, a non-for-profit continuing care retirement community. This is a 32 hour week position, flexible from week-to-week schedule. Great, supportive team and benefits eligible!
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the long-term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients;
- conduct quality improvement initiatives such as test trays and meal rounds;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in state NC (or RD eligible);
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
To learn more about Piedmont Crossing, click here:https://www.piedmontcrossing.org/
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication Sodexo? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, UnivHealthcareHealthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
To learn about Sodexo’s Benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info?
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..