Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Why choose Allstate?
Allstate is seeking individuals who are passionate about selling, committed to the organization’s goals and to the customer experience. If you thrive in an environment where you can take charge, plan and guide others through complex situations, be outspoken and be a confident decision-maker, Allstate is the place for you! Our employee engagement within the customer service centers is rated as "Excellent". Allstate is all about inclusive diversity and creating an environment where everyone can grow. Don’t take our word for it – hear real Allstaters describe who they are and why they love working at Allstate: Click here
What's in it for you?
As a Sales Specialist, you will have the opportunity to obtain your Property and Casualty License. The cost of the training and the exam is fully assumed by Allstate. We just ask that you commit to study, utilize your resources, and be fully committed to passing the exam.
Already licensed? Even better! Allstate awards a cash incentive for those that already hold their Property & Casualty License.
In this role you will be responsible for handling inbound sales and some customer service calls to facilitate the growth of Allstate’s book of business by improving the customer experience, increasing customer retention, and meeting sales performance goals. Selling is the primary function of this position but delivering best in class customer experience is an equally important component. Don’t like cold calling? Don’t worry, all sales calls will use warm leads.
The Customer Contact Center will provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As a result, it is important that our team members can commit to a flexible work schedule that includes weekends and holidays. Most call center employees work one weekend day, as a part of their normal work week.
Schedule & Compensation
Start Date: Friday, January 17, 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Licensing Schedule: (Initial 2 Weeks): Monday-Friday 10:00 AM-6:30 PM
- Training Schedule: (5 Weeks): Monday-Friday 10:00 AM-6:30 PM in classroom
- Transition and Permenant Schedule: Monday,Thursday, Friday 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM; Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM-7:30 PM (Off Tuesday and Wednesday)
- (Holidays Required)
Compensation and other important information:
- Base Salary: $33,280.00 annually (paid bi-weekly)
- Candidates identified as bilingual through the management interview process will be eligible for a 10% bilingual pay differential.
- 2nd shift work schedules are eligible for a 10% pay differential. Shift must begin at 2pm or later, based on the individual's time zone.
- Sales bonus opportunity, available after training, subject to individual performance and per bonus program guidelines.
- Excellent benefits package starting on your FIRST day of employment to include - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k)
Know the Customer
Deliver a top-notch experience while anticipating the customer’s needs and grow Allstate’s book of business in the process. We’re looking for someone to think on their feet, tune in to customer responses, and be able to overcome objections with ease. This is a high call volume environment, so great communication skills and multitasking is a must!
Know the Product
Allstate will train you to know our amazing products inside and out, and we want someone passionate and knowledgeable about what we offer. Our Sales Specialists must be able to identify opportunities to cross-sell and display their knowledge to our customers. Our sales specialists should be able to help our customers uncover risks and recommend coverage to protect against life’s uncertainties. We are looking for problem solvers to interact with customers via inbound calls. Thoroughly understanding our products and current marketing campaigns will help you meet sales targets and performance goals.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years sales experience or a college degree
- Strong general computer skills
- Ability to interact with multiple online systems while speaking with the customer is required
- Ability to evaluate customer needs while matching Allstate products and services
- Be flexible regarding changes needed to service the customer
- Property & Casualty License
- Bilingual fluency a plus
- Live into an environment of Continuous Improvement
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.