What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for service-based businesses of all sizes delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). Our solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing local fleets, and improve the productivity of their mobile workforces, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle and driver behavioral data.
The Customer Training Specialist is responsible for training of Verizon Connect’s Fleet Management solutions for new and existing accounts with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Main functions of this job will include outbound calls to new accounts to schedule training, completing product training, and documentation of training tasks and communication in SalesForce CRM. This position works on assignments varying in complexity that require conceptualizing, reasoning, and interpretation skills. Individuals in this position work independently, under general guidelines and within established procedures.
- Provide the initial and ongoing product training to Customer base.
- Prepare and schedule virtual training sessions.
- Serve as a SME (subject matter expert).
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of Customer Service experience or relative customer facing experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Fluency in another language.
- One or more years of prior software training experience.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts with clarity and enthusiasm.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate across various levels, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional planning and organization skills.
- The ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.