Sodexo Universities is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist 1 for Jacksonville State University located in Jacksonville Alabama.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo’s Marketing staff work with operations teams to develop marketing strategies that provide a high level of service and innovation for multiple cafes, catering, micro markets, brands and retail stores.
Jacksonville State University is located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and directly in between Birmingham Alabama and Atlanta Georgia. Sodexo has a long standing tradition of service excellence with Jacksonville State University!
Are you the experienced Marketing Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- lead a marketing team that includes a Marketing Unit Coordinator, Graphic Artist and Marketing Intern, and work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, in order to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and
- can be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong marketing background
- Strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong computer skills are required, with a preference for experience with Scala
- Best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience
- Client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload
- Contract food services experience is preferred
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site