Join seven CNMs and collaborating physicians in a community-based practice affiliated with one of the nation’s leading specialty hospitals for women and newborns.
- Full scope midwifery practice
- Four office locations in Providence, Pawtucket, Warwick and East Greenwich
- Attend births at Women & Infants Hospital
- Separate in-hospital birthing center offering a wide range of birthing options
- Established, diverse patient population; Spanish language skills a plus
Women & Infants experiences about 8500 births annually. We are affiliated with Care New England health system – a three hospital system based in Providence - and with the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
Providence, RI offers the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City; the area is home to several higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson & Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design.