Americas Market Intelligence is looking for a skilled and talented Analyst to support our market research and intelligence efforts. To be based in Coral Gables, FL our new Analyst will be responsible for generally supporting the research and analysis efforts of AMI's various practices including Natural Resources & Infrastructure, Consumer Services, Logistics & Transportation, and Payments.
With offices in Miami, San Francisco, and across Latin America, Americas Market Intelligence is the leading independent market intelligence and research firm servicing Latin America (www.americasmi.com). AMI consultants have conducted over 3,000 engagements across every market in Latin America and the Caribbean since 1992.
- Perform and support bi/tri-lingual desk research across the industries of logistics, natural resources, and payments.
- Conduct bi/tri-lingual primary research, including phone interviews, personal interviews and focus groups.
- Support AMI's practice leaders and senior analysts in in interpreting and analyzing research results to create actionable intelligence for client deliverables.
- Support the creation of content through research for AMI's various Thought Leadership initiatives.
- Create and edit drafts of deliverables in both English & Spanish. Portuguese highly valued. French is also a plus.
- Perform follow-up with clients, sources, senior analysts and AMI's regional partners as needed.
- Administrative support including database management, event and webinar support/coordination, etc.
- Travel across the Americas 10-20% of the time.