Location: 2000-Northwest Regional Ofc
Job TitleRegion Maintenance Specialist
Requisition Primary LocationVancouver, Washington
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individualâs unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Why you need to join us!
â¢ CULTURE: Itâs a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
â¢ INTEGRITY: Our definition is âsaying what you will do and then doing it!â We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
â¢ RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
We have an immediate need for a dynamic and talented Maintenance Specialist position in Vancouver, WA.
- Provide administrative support for Region Maintenance Managers
- Booking travel, including air, hotel, rental car for Maintenance Team
- Provide project management for events, summits, and meetings for field leaders
- Provide guidance and system troubleshooting for field leaders
- Develop and distribute reporting of KPIâs to region leadership team
- Assist in regional budget review, to include creating reports, tracking budget changes, etc.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from stakeholders in a timely manner
- Provide additional office support for region office, to include front desk coverage as needed
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelorâs Degree in any field, preferred
- 3-5 years of administrative support experience, required
- Prior experience in waste or fleet maintenance industries, preferred
- Customer service skills
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel, including creating spreadsheets, pivot tables, flow charts
- Event planning experience, preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Can do attitude with the desire for career growth
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application atwww.wasteconnections.com. Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)