Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager for Rockledge Medical Center a 298 bed hospital a part of Steward Health System in Rockledge, FL. This hospital is part of Steward Health Care, the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Be highly motivated Registered Dietitian
- Two years of Clinical and at least 1 year of lead or Supervisory experience preferred
- Manage 3 Dietitians and diet office staff
- Provide direction and guidance for the clinical nutrition program establishing the highest caliber standards of care.
- Be a stakeholder into implementing/maintaining the programs that will drive our patient satisfaction
- Be responsible for executing and maintaining Sodexo standards for the Clinical nutrition department and work collaboratively within the department to reinforce patient services standards that will drive patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for meeting Joint Commission/State/Federal and company standards.
- Be the primary liaison with the medical team and nursing staff.
- Responsible for performance improvement/quality management activities at this institution.
- Experience with electronic medical records is preferred.
- Be self-directed, flexible, hardworking and a team player.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work and interact across all generations to make every day a better day for our clients and patients.
- FL licensure required
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).