- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience in a call center environment or related customer service field
- Prior healthcare experience
- Basic computer navigation skills with experience in a Windows environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Excel (enter information, save files, navigate through worksheet), Microsoft Word (create documents), Microsoft Outlook (organize email)
- Experience with Internet - utilize web - based internal applications
- Experience with Microsoft Access (data entry into an existing database, run standard reports)
- Amisys experience
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UHC, M&R, PeoplesHealth, member services representative, call center, healthcare, Amisys