Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Billing Administration Representatives are responsible for ongoing account maintenance, data entry of enrollment applications, review and reconciliation of premium billing invoices and provide superior customer service to internal / external clients.
- Research and resolve enrollment, eligibility and billing discrepancies on premium invoices
- Educate customers on payment options, billing information, payment addresses, invoice due dates and clarify information contained on premium invoices and electronic services
- Contact external customers regarding outstanding balances and required payments
- Reconcile discrepancies identified within customer invoices and ensure aging balances on accounts are being resolved in a timely manner
- Analyze reports against existing billing data and make appropriate changes to ensure billing accuracy
- Review rates from the Underwriting, Sales and Implementation departments to ensure accuracy before entering rates into applicable systems
- Monitor customer account balances through researching, generating data queries and creating reports such as member audits and bills issued vs. bills paid reports
- Coordinate with internal partners to validate and process rates and contract information to ensure they are updated accurately
- Utilize multiple reports to research, resolve, and ensure the accuracy of enrollment eligibility
- Analyze reports against existing billing/commission data and make appropriate changes to ensure accurate statement information
- Accounts payable (A / P) and Accounts Receivable (A / R)
- Ability to remain focused and productive with changing priorities and repetitive tasks.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.